Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tag - you're it!

I've been tagged-

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was at the World Championships for Odyssey of the Mind in Baltimore, MD.

Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Call the Volvo Club of America
2. Buy shoes for wedding
3. Take friends to airport
4. Finish brooder for chicks
5. Renew library books

Four things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Go green - everything organic, everything at home renewable energy
2. Donate lots to NaNoWriMo
3. Travel extensively
4. Buy a stone cottage in Cornwall, England

Three of my bad habits:
1. Reading into the wee hours
2. Eating cookies for breakfast
3. Reading loads of D/G!

Five places I have lived:
1. Fonthill, ON
2. Kelowna, BC
3. Vancouver, BC
4. Ancaster, ON
5. Fort Langley, BC

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Museum curator (teeny tiny museum)
2. Museum Assistant
3. Gardener/House Helper to a sweet little old lady
4. Coffee re-opener (don't ask!)
5. Heritage Interpreter

Please feel free to be tagged!

No comments: