Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finding Bliss in the Kitchen


It's not too hard to find bliss in our kitchen. After renovating it this past winter, the kitchen is my favourite room in the house. I've always loved being in the kitchen and creating wonderful yummy things to share with my family (and for me to eat too!). I'm terrible at writing down recipes, I just jot down notes to myself that must seem like ancient Egyptian to anyone else looking at them! So I will spare you that ;) Instead, for this week's blog-a-thon post I'll post some pictures of yummy things that have come from my kitchen.


Strawberry Raspberry Pie

Tea Time! Kentish Rarebit and Lemon Scones with Clotted Cream and Jam

Hot Cross Buns


Italian Bread

If you're looking for bliss in the kitchen sashay on over to MaryjanesFarm and discover her aprons, organic food, bakeovers (yum!) and a whole forum full of Farmgirls and their recipes.

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

wonderful items from your kitchen! looks so yummy. thanks for sharing week 4 theme has been posted.