Thursday, May 01, 2008

Something Crafty


With the Farmgirl Blog-a-thon rollin' along, this week it's time for something crafty. Here is my apron holder I made from my collection of vintage half aprons. Some I've collected myself, other's have been gifts and the best have been passed on from my favourite little old ladies that just know that I would use these aprons that used to wrap snugly around their hips in kitchens past. It's made from a small strip of wood from the kindling pile that been painted the same as the wall colour and we screwed old wooden clothespegs to hold all the aprons. I tied string around the ends and hung from a nail in the wall.

If you're feelin' crafty, just head on over to MaryJanesFarm for lots of great ideas and crafts to try!

3 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

cool idea!

Dianna said...

What a great idea! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. I would love to feature it on my site (the Budget Casa) this Friday on an Apron-round up. Let me know if that is okay.