Friday, November 30, 2007

Eureka!


It's been a crazy month of highs and lows. Desperate writing sprees, lugging the laptop around constantly, word wars, relying on my little blue egg timer to get me through fifteen minutes of writing at a time, but I did it! This morning I passed that mystical 50 000 word mark and finished the first (very rough) draft of The Gilded West.

Today a novel, tomorrow the world!

Three cheers for everyone that participated and wrote their hearts out this month, and three cheers for the NaNoWriMo team for keeping the site and the challenge going!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congratulations!!!! :D

I signed up and started but it was wishful thinking this year...
Between moving, having a 2 1/2 year old, an almost 1 year old and being pregnant, it just didn't happen!

So happy for you!