Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Knitting for Kneazles

The past month I been knitting like mad to finish my Slytherin Scarf in time for the launch of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I made it just in time and wore it to the midnight party at Chapters. It's a great five and a half feet long and very cosy. The book was a very enjoyable read, though not my favourite of the series. The epilogue especially was rather disappointing. Nonetheless, I was very happy the neither of my two favourite characters died! I intend to do some more Harry Potter inspired knitting this winter, and am looking forward to getting Charmed Knits and trying out some of their patterns.

1 comment:

Brightmeadowfarms said...

I love Harry Potter too. But haven't started knitting for the characters yet!

Very nice blog.