Friday, March 23, 2007

A Place to Hang One's Hat

Empty..


Full!

I am a great lover of hats. I have always liked them, especially the twenties cloche style. They are a weakness of mine, I must confess, but for ages I had nowhere to properly store them. I had them packed away up in the office closet but up there they were often neglected as I'd dash out the front door without one perched on my head. That is now a thing of the past as the fella and I designed, and then he welded, a hat rack for me. With about twelve dollars worth of metal from the metal supermarket, my hat rack came to life. It is now happily hanging behind the front door displaying and keeping all my hats within easy reach.

2 comments:

Aunt Jenny said...

What a wonderful way to display your hats..I LOVE it!!

Sweetproserpina said...

Thanks Aunt Jenny!